Thursday 30 May 2013

Welcome to BoomKa Music

Hideeho! Welcome to my blog. Everyone seems to do one of these introductory posts, so I suppose I will, too.

I'm a professional drummer and percussionist living in Luton, UK. I make my living playing and teaching drums. This blog is going to the serve as the repository of my various musings on the art and science of hitting stuff to make folks boogie.

I've had the opportunity to play with a lot of outstanding musicians all over the world and have appeared in the West End, on UK national tours of West End shows, and with countless bands both at sea and on dry land. I'm a bit of a musical chameleon, perfectly happy playing a theatre show as rocking your socks off in rockabilly style.

I'm currently teaching privately at my home studio, in local area schools and for the New School of Music in Leighton Buzzard.

I hope you enjoy what's to follow.

Leave a comment! Introduce yourself.

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment